Please write us for any inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or please fill the form below, we'll get back to you shortly.
CONTACT & APPOINTMENT FORM
You might find your answer here:
Exchange or return an item bought online
If you are not completely happy with your purchase from beegoddess.com, we would like to offer you an exchange or a full refund. Please return your item within 14 days of receiving your order. Pieces must be returned unworn, in the original packaging, with security tags in place. Please include your order number with your return.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on made to measure or engraved pieces. In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your jewellery, please contact customer service via email@example.com
Extended returns periods
If you are buying a gift and you would like to arrange an extension of the returns period, we will be very happy to help. To arrange an extension please contact customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making your purchase.
Address for returns
Please return your item to:
Nispetiye Cad. Akmerkez Z Katı Bee Goddess Mağazası No:259, Etiler Istanbul, TURKEY
We strongly recommend that you send your order back to us by recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Return costs belongs to customer.
For assistance with repatriating returns from outside the UK please contact customer service via email@example.com and we will assist you in every way possible.
To maintain the original appearance of Bee Goddess products we recommend that you treat each piece with care and follow the below instructions:
- day-to-day wear
- limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight
- keep all jewellery dry and put on after
- the use of cosmetic and body products
- avoid wearing your jewellery at the beach, swimming pool, or while playing sports. Chlorine and related chemicals can severely discolour and damage jewellery as well as loosen stones and settings” .
- limit contact with rough surfaces and other metals in order to avoid scratching and changes in colour.
We recommend you use soft cotton cloth.
- When not in use, store jewellery in the protective bag and box received with purchase.
- Metals and stones become scratched when coming into contact with one another, we recommend that you store each piece of jewellery separately
- Chains should be stored closed and laid flat to avoid the formation of knots.
The Bee Goddess Certificate is awarded by Bee Goddess to certify the authenticity and integrity of specific Bee Goddess diamonds.
Unlike the documentation that may accompany stones purchased elsewhere, the Bee Goddess Certificate is backed up by Bee Goddess' Full Lifetime Warranty. For details about this Warranty, please contact us.
The Bee Goddess Certificate and Warranty provides reassurance for today and many years from now.